YAY!!! You a new post! I LOVE your family pictures - how beautiful! I cannot believe what "mini-me's" Bren and Mal are of you and Ryan. Ty is adorable and has grown up so much since I last saw him this summer. It was soooo good to get together last night. -hope to see everyone again soon.
Sorry that I didn't call you back yesterday. My phone is retarded and I didn't get the message until late. But I guess you figured it out all on your lonesome...it looks great!
This picture was taken on the first day of school this year. The kids were quite excited to get to hang out with their friends again. They were also very excited about the teachers they got! Tye is just excited to hang out with big brother and sis.
Our Blondie
This beautiful picture was taken by Michelle Reyes. She did such a wonderful job. I loved every single shot she got of him.
6 comments:
welcome back! your pictures are so cute. what a beautiful family.
YAY!!! You a new post! I LOVE your family pictures - how beautiful! I cannot believe what "mini-me's" Bren and Mal are of you and Ryan. Ty is adorable and has grown up so much since I last saw him this summer.
It was soooo good to get together last night. -hope to see everyone again soon.
Sorry that I didn't call you back yesterday. My phone is retarded and I didn't get the message until late. But I guess you figured it out all on your lonesome...it looks great!
Sharla, The pictures are darling. Iv'e been waiting for a blog update! Thanks for helping me with mine. Love you, Melinda
Can I just say mini Sharla and Ryan! So cute!
I didn't know you blogged. Bren is a mirror image of Ryan. Your kids are so cute. What beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment